Labels: ,

Why Instagram Block Me?

It's just happened today.
Like usual, after update photos in my online shop blog, everyday I should promo in other social media, @wallsstickers in Instagram. Once update new photos, I usually would comment to every status from whom I following. But it's kinda surprise me because Instagram "gave" me something.

Action Block from Instagram

ACTION BLOCKED
"Based on previous use if this feature, your account has been temporary blocked from taking this action. This block will expire this Saturday. We restrict certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."

Wowww... what did I do? 

I have read people's comment when they were promoting their Instagram, like "hurry up before Instagram lock us!". but I don't know what was that mean. 

It's quite long I have created Instagram but never use it as social media. Install, uninstall, re-install, just like that. But now I have my own online shop and use it to increase sales. I was wondering what is that warning mean?

So, in curiosity, I choose Tell Us rather Ignore. And this what I got.

After I choose Tell Us

Right in seconds before I fill that form, I think I should admit that I might be wrong. So I open Instagram privacy then Community Guidelines for convince myself and this is what they say:




What not to do:

1. Don't share any photos or videos that aren't yours
2. Don't share any photos or videos that show nudity or mature content
3. Don't share photos or videos of illegal content
4. Don't spam
5. Don't be rude
6. Don't promote or glorify self-harm

Well, since I share my own photos and no videos, neither showing nudity or mature content, not even illegal ones or rude, I think I should admit that it is "don't spam".
What can I say, to gain more people to follow me, there would be self-promotion right? It should be happened to many online shop owner in Instagram. We comments, promotes our own shop and people we notice then follow and hopefully will buy. And that's what happen with me. Thanks God for that.

But that self-promote too much in every comments we made to increase our sales, is not allowed in Instagram. Too many comments, too many Likes, too fast, can be called Spam . Those will annoy people and Instagram don't want that happen. That's why they use block to warn us to not do that again. Even though they still allow us to update photos or videos.

Do you think it's work since it's only block us for 2 days or 24 hours? I don't think so. But at least I should to be careful for now, so they won't block me for twice.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I just got blocked for following a few people. Did you get this solved? If so, how?

    Thanks for your feedback!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I think Instagram is always update their rules there. And the last time I know, you can follow a maximum of 7500 users only and then you can't follow anyone anymore. Did you reach that amount? Or maybe they have renew about the limit you can follow in a day too cos too many likes at the same time, copy comments can be reason for instagram to block us. Hope it helped

      Delete
    2. Hi,
      I think Instagram is always update their rules there. And the last time I know, you can follow a maximum of 7500 users only and then you can't follow anyone anymore. Did you reach that amount? Or maybe they have renew about the limit you can follow in a day too cos too many likes at the same time, copy comments can be reason for instagram to block us. Hope it helped

      Delete
  2. based on privious use of this feature,your instagram account has been temporarily blocked from taking this action.this block will expire next sunday.we restrict certain content and actions to protect our community.tell us if you think we made a mistake.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...