Labels: , , , , , ,

Suddenly Become A Model


Hi There!

Today I'm gonna tell you about one of my girl activity.. again. Hey! they are so adorable so nothing can stop me for showing off to world about them. lol

It happened yesterday 23 Nov, when I and family went to a mall just for hangout in Cibinong City Mall, Bogor, Jawa Barat. Like usual, we enjoyed sight seeing before the main agenda, lunch together in one restaurant there. Right in entrance we saw many brochures and one of them was about holding a contest in that mall but it's kinda easy because we should only submit through Facebook so can do it later. Well, I actually start to roll my girls to any contest, lose or win it doesn't matter because they are just beginners now and they have to have a social experience, confidence, public speaking and I'd love to see how far they can hone their skills that I believe they have an artistic talent. 

It turns out there was an ongoing event. Several boutiques worked together to hold a fashion show mostly for hijabers. It calls Bogor Hijab & Fashion Week 2014. 

In that atrium we also saw a photo booth which is many children wearing princess costumes was waiting to be photographed. That made Alya, my 4 yo girl so excited to watch them. Don't think I don't understand that she wanted to wear that costume too. That's too obvious! 
So the attention drawn to "Elsa", The Frozen costume, which she likes the most from that movie. She whined to stay though my family was ready to looked for restaurant. But as a good mom I want to make my kid happy, so we stayed.

When we were walking toward the stage, a woman greeted us while she watched Alya and offered her to be a model for her boutique costume. Yep, you can guess, The Princess's!
She said she will offer us half price rental costume. That time I realized it wasn't a fashion show contest, no prize there, pure fashion show. But I agreed. Alya haven't doing any fashion show before. So I want to know how far her confidence was. She was a little nervous but confidence and cheerful at once!

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you.. The real Miss Belle,


You can truly say how proud I am. When happiness came from her sister, Jasmine that could make up herself from shy in photoshot - sehari bersama Jasmine, now another happiness comes from Alya in fashion show. She was indeed a bit confuse because it was very sudden and her first experience too, but nothing can make her down. She was so stunning, confidence, brave and cheerful. I guess even Princess Belle herself can't compare to Alya hahhaa. Jasmine constantly scream her name cheering her to keep smiling. Her grandma moved to tears while I smiled from ear to ear by seeing her.

When time she did catwalk she was having difficult in walking because the costume slightly longer. Glad "The Older princess" got the hint and help her walking hand by hand. Can looked by her eyes and smile she was also proud to be there too and so happy her family was there seeing her.

The background music was Let It Go, theme song of Frozen and we all laughed because she can't stop singing while the other doing catwalk. And do you know what's the climax for the day? She sang that song alone! Lol the plan. But then nervous took over and I suggested the other contestant could sing with her too so she could be more relax. So they rocked the stage! now who would say I am exaggerating?

End of the story, I'm so sorry cannot attach the video when she sang on stage. Not because I don't want to, but the video is broken and I threw it :(

It's funny how the 4-5 years tried to sing an English song. At least they are dare to appear and both of us and they are so proud. Can't wait to see sisters act in next role. Girls, you rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...